Georgina Moore - AS Media Coursework

Friday 7 January 2011

Student Magazine - Front Cover and Contents Page

This is my front cover and contents page that I created for my student magazine coursework. For the front cover I used photoshop as I took photography GCSE I found I had more knowledge of this software rather than InDesign. Im pleased to say that I am happy with the layout of my magazine and the colour contrasts, however I feel that the cover lines on the magazine didn't work as well as I wanted them to, because the background seems too busy and therefore makes them hard to establish.

My contents page worked well in contrast to the front cover because I maintained the same relevance in images and colour schemes. However compared to the front cover the contents page isn't as exciting, which I will bear in mind when creating my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment