Georgina Moore - AS Media Coursework

Friday 7 January 2011

Initial Reflection - Student Magazine

This blog has been created for the purpose of my AS Media Coursework, here I will upload my all of my drafted and actual work.

I have just completed my first task of creating a student magazine, and have therefore created this blog to reflect upon my previous and future work. Looking back at my student magazine I have identified that to be able to make a realistic music magazine I need to input a lot my time into researching successful magazines that have made their mark on the industry today.

However I am happy with the outcome on my student magazine, because I spent a lot of time constructing a cover that fitted together nicely. I will continue this further when I come around to creating my music magazine, because there is always room for improvement.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment